H-Anim 3D Animated Music Video Competition
Who can create the best H-Anim Music 3D Character Animation?
Submission Deadline: 30 June 2016 – Please send your submission to: email@example.com
- Hosted by RRA (National Radio Research Agency)
- Supported by SSS (Society for Standards and Standardization)
- Organized by KSA (Korean Standards Association) and Web3D Consortium
- Prizes: KSA PRIZE (1st place), SSS PRIZE (2nd place), Web3D consortium PRIZE (3rd place)
- Prizes to winners valued at $US 500-1500
- Winners will be announced on Sunday 24 July at the Web3D 2016 Conference in Anaheim, California, 22-24 July 2016.
- We will also recognize winners at the SIGGRAPH 2016 BoF meeting for Web3D H-Anim later that week.
- Winners are requested (but not are not required) in attendance to receive their prize.
Your composition must include:
- An X3D virtual stage (x3d file required, media files optional)
- An H-Anim character (H-Anim x3d files required)
- License free music (mp3 or avi file required with proof of license free status)
Your submission must include:
- A 90 to 120 second video (avi file), along with the associated X3D files and media files
- Proof of license for royalty-free music.
- A completed contest entry summarizing your submission. Details include Title, Author, a summary about the characters (simple. maximum three lines) and 1-2 representative snapshot images. Competition details are maintained on the Web3D mailing lists and the Web3D Consortium website.
Contest Judging Criteria:
Each entry will be judged on the following: creativity of 3D character animation, use of the ISO/IEC 19774 specification (LOA1, LOA2, LOA3) for character models, creativity of the virtual stage, use of the ISO/IEC 19775-1 X3D specification.
Links to get you started:
- Sample videos
- H-Anim X3D scenes can be found in the X3D Basic Examples Archive
Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you updates on the competition. All questions are welcome!
Questions and developments regarding H-Anim and X3D take place on the h-anim@web3D.org mailing list.
Please submit your work to competition-submissions[at]web3d.org (Don Brutzman and Meyong Won Lee).